Friday, November 11, 2011

KSL Follow Up

KSL reported a follow up about Anthony, our grandson who has been in the burn unit at U of U.  He is doing remarkably well, given everything he has gone through this past week and a half.  Having him spend the day with us yesterday was refreshing.   I  watched him play, while he watched me create this cover for his Mother and brother's funeral announcement.  I let him choose his favorite and this is the one he wanted to keep for himself and to share with us.
Anthony loves anything computer related and is very artistic himself, so I think he would enjoy learning how to create digital art.  He can teach me the tricks to playing the computer games he loves to.   He already asked if I would teach him how to play the piano.  Maybe Santa should bring him a keyboard so he could practice.

6 comments:

  1. My goodness, Cindy! Bless your heart and those of the other family members. May you find some semblance of peace through all of this. You know where we are, and I am, if you need anyone to talk to.
    I really don't know what else to say, except, you are all in my prayers.

    Love and hugs,

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are never the right words for these terribly sad times.
    Prayers and love to all those left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of your great losses!! My heart goes out to all of those who will miss these three, so much!! May your hearts know the love that is being shared with you now, and may your faith be strengthened as you surrender to the knowledge that this life in the physical is but a shadow of what lies beyond in Spirit.
    Namaste'
    Sue McDonald, Boise, Idaho . Just one Creative Soul of the many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. May you find comfort in each other at this time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Maria, a member of Creative Souls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cynthia, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Sending many prayers and healing mojo to you and your family.

    Sandi Terry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogger was not very cooperating the last few days thus my post was never recorded. I still want an opportunity to let the family members, both the Powells and the DeGraws, know there are many of us who grieve and send love and offer prayers in your behalf. May your guardian angel surround you to assist with the healing.

    God bless all of you.

    Carolyn/Jim
    Eagle, ID

    ReplyDelete